Posts by Thecalined
63 posts total, newest first.
75 stars account -- Legendary Petin Realm of the Mad God Selling / Trading / Buying - Hello,
I'm leaving the game...
Account is 16 Chars, 17 Vaults.
100K+ fame
75 Stars
Cool UTs
https://imgur.com/a/SvORjkk
Secret questions
Three (or more) last transactions proof
70$ paypal
I'm noGood Yellow Star Account | 8/8s / Vaults |in Realm of the Mad God Selling / Trading / Buying - Price added :)Good Yellow Star Account | 8/8s / Vaults |in Realm of the Mad God Selling / Trading / Buying - Yo
After selling my main account few months ago, I'm now selling my other account.
Featuring:
- Yellow Star
- 15 K + Total Base Fame
- 10 Characters, including 7 8/8s + Fame Farming Chars
- 17 Vaults
- Good Items/WhitebGood Account | 8/8s | Vaults | Yellow Starin Realm of the Mad God Selling / Trading / Buying - Yo
I want to quit the game because I'm wasting my time playing ROTMG
That's why I'm selling my good account :)
Featuring:
- Yellow Star
- 10 K + Total Base Fame
- 9 Maxed 8/8 Characters
- 20 Vaults
- Good ItemsOrape V3 for ROTMG 27.7.X6.1 new content + all clientsin Realm of the Mad God Hacks & Cheats - What is the difference between the .exe and swf ?
Showing the 5 most recent posts.