Posts by uNnAm3d
53 posts total, newest first.
Ultimate Ears S/N | As low as $0.50!in Selling Accounts/Keys/Items - Quick response and easy to work with! Trusted seller. Got my UE Blast SN minutes after talking to him!UBER SERVICE Referall System - @$3.6 per Ridein User Services - [QUOTE=jimz18yapz;12697031]confirm 15 usd , i already you at skype tq
talking to unnam3d[/QUOTE]
SCAMMER ALERT! Paid 2 weeks ago and still has not completed order. Said he'd refund me if not completed, but stopped resPastan's Logitech SE Shopin User Services - I'm interested in this, added you on skypeFitBit Products | 100% Safe | Quick Turn Around. | Cheap | BTC/PayPal Accepted.in User Services - UPDATE: I've been saying this to everybody who added me on skype so far, but I'll put it up here for all to see. I will be closing shop for at least a week until I have set more time to continue with my service, since soFitbit BULK SE Servicein User Services - Willing to do 15 if I can use a OMM
Showing the 5 most recent posts.