Posts by catseemouse
169 posts total, newest first.
★ Dell Service Tags ★ Cheap ★ Alienware In Stock ★ Get a $1,5k Laptop for $15 ★in Selling Accounts/Keys/Items - Hey guys I posted proof that FELIX is a scammer with pics and mod took the post down if he scams any more people on this site hey I tried to warn you about this scamming clown the guys has no vouches and no proof his SE ★ Dell Service Tags ★ Cheap ★ Alienware In Stock ★ Get a $1,5k Laptop for $15 ★in Selling Accounts/Keys/Items - [QUOTE=Gaar;11670701]
If you feel you have been scammed please open a scam report in the scammers grave.[/QUOTE]
I did already bro it's posted★ Dell Service Tags ★ Cheap ★ Alienware In Stock ★ Get a $1,5k Laptop for $15 ★in Selling Accounts/Keys/Items - Don't buy from this guy fucking scammer★ Dell Service Tags ★ Cheap ★ Alienware In Stock ★ Get a $1,5k Laptop for $15 ★in Selling Accounts/Keys/Items - I msg you skype
Gotdamn718Xbox One Digital Games for cheap!!!in Selling Accounts/Keys/Items - Nobody is buying because of your prices most people sell $8 or $10 usd like previous post informed you but good luck with sells
Showing the 5 most recent posts.