Posts by supernova2131
1,811 posts total, newest first.
Maplestory Acc with 19 Character slots - /w Link skills | Paypal [75$ or Best Offer]in Selling Accounts/Keys/Items - Hey there everyone, I'm looking to sell my old maplestory account for 75$ or best offer. My Skype is sjla2131
Link Skills/Levels:
L2 Luminous (150)
L2 Phantom (180)
L2 Demon Slayer (171)
L2 Mercedes (123)
L1 Kanna (I always seem to come back when I realize...in General - [QUOTE=Snape;8966947]
...Or you just came back to stalk Liz[/QUOTE]
I would have gotten away with it too if it wasn't for you and your meddling snape on a plane.I always seem to come back when I realize...in General - [QUOTE=Snape;8966666]Well look, who's back from long ass rip mode.[/QUOTE]
Don't taze me bro, Toxin revived me using the Necronomicon, cause you know, he's into necrophilia and shit...I always seem to come back when I realize...in General - [QUOTE=Predator;8966525]
Liz is here, she's always on. As far as I know its just Dave and Arun who are MIA.[/QUOTE]
I'm sure they're fine. They are probably having an affair with DBB in Mexico or some shit.I always seem to come back when I realize...in General - [QUOTE=Predator;8966498]
Well it didn't happen for sometime. Dave's been gone for 2 days now. Normally hes on.[/QUOTE]
Any news from Liz?
Showing the 5 most recent posts.