Posts by krnbanguboi
31 posts total, newest first.
Warrock's gonna have GameGuardin WarRock Korea Hacks - [QUOTE=damanis1;107705]thats y u can kssn gens/ know how to make accounts like me : )[/QUOTE]
Don't act like your the shit, making accounts is hella easy. But what I'm saying is that if they find out that the KSSN is Warrock's gonna have GameGuardin WarRock Korea Hacks - I'm korean too fool, and gamegaurd will ban your account and your KSSN.Loook Here Muhahahahahin WarRock Korea Hacks - they are presents from nexon every time you rank up.Am I The Only One?in WarRock Korea Hacks - [QUOTE=iverson954360;99688]no i have been on this level for many days, you only get it when nexon feels nice[/QUOTE]
I'm level 8 and I've always gotten it after I ranked up.Am I The Only One?in WarRock Korea Hacks - I think this only happens after you rank up. First logout after ranking up, and then log back in and Nexon will give you a variety of stuff. I also got Crosshair, 5% UP, and Stamina Increase and the M60.
Showing the 5 most recent posts.