Posts by awesomekc
15 posts total, newest first.
GLOBAL ELITE | 39 WINS | 20€ | NEVER INJECTED | PAYPAL |in Counter-Strike 2 Marketplace - Would you do 11.50USDMultihack v1.1 by Zaczero (( ESP || SKELETON || HEALTH || RCS || BUNNYHOP ))in Counter-Strike 2 Hacks - Hello. I was VAC'd today. I only used this cheat and I used it for 2 games.
If someone tells me how to post a link I will.Merccy's PolyLoader 2.1in Counter-Strike 2 Hacks - I had 8accs. Never used the same .exe twice and re-compilted using 2.0 after every game. 6/8 are banned. Risk it if you want man but it is definitely detected (No OWs just VACs)PolyGlow_ESP [Fixed]in Counter-Strike 2 Hacks - Guys, there has been a overwhelming amount of evidence that polyhacks are detected... Just don't use Poly Hacks until this all passes!PolyGlow_ESP [Fixed]in Counter-Strike 2 Hacks - I've been using it after update. Still Undetected!
Showing the 5 most recent posts.