Posts by Ministud23
6 posts total, newest first.
WPE, Trouble Hacking A Small MMOin General Game Hacking - Thanks for the advice, but how would I go about finding the static address and where would I apply it? (In WPE)Pokemon Planet (Packet Hacking) [REQUEST]in Hack Requests - I have recently picked up a new little project to hack/cheat this small MMO. Pokemon Planet<-(first result on google) I am using WPE and Cheat engine, but no matter what values I change, the game is unaffected. I do not WPE, Trouble Hacking A Small MMOin General Hacking - Bumping, as well as providing more information. I have looked into the in game packets and have gotten close to being able to manipulate the game. The only problem is that I cannot decrypt the packet encrytion algorithm WPE, Trouble Hacking A Small MMOin General Game Hacking - Bumping, as well as providing more information. I have looked into the in game packets and have gotten close to being able to manipulate the game. The only problem is that I cannot decrypt the packet encrytion algorithm WPE, Trouble Hacking A Small MMOin General Game Hacking - I have recently picked up a new little project to hack/cheat this small MMO. Pokemon Planet<-(first result on google) I am using WPE and Cheat engine, but no matter what values I change, the game is unaffected. I do not
Showing the 5 most recent posts.