Posts by HackinJosh
184 posts total, newest first.
Riptide v2.0 | Ghost Aim | Perfect ESP | Perfect Aimbot | + Morein Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats - Great release.Looking for Editors for the CA Wikiin Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats - Name: Josh
Age: 17
Time available: EST time zone almost anytime, not during school.
Reasons you should get this position: I've been a member of MPGH since 2009 and I've played Combat Arms since it first came out.
What hHigh Lvl Accin Trade Accounts/Keys/Items - Lol this thread is fail.S> 1ST LT 1, Full Info with PERM gun.in Trade Accounts/Keys/Items - Note : I will autosell this account to any buyer that is willing to pay 50K NX through NX cards.S> 1ST LT 1, Full Info with PERM gun.in Trade Accounts/Keys/Items - Totally Full Info, Hotmail Domain.
AWESOME IGN, 11K GP.
Specialist for 15 more days.
Elite Shemagh hat for 150 days! [FireTeam reward legitly earned!]
Permanent L85A1 MOD LE.
1.55 KDR, Legit, Clean CBL
We will only
Showing the 5 most recent posts.