Posts by SRV
3 posts total, newest first.
COD4 FDHACK PATCH 1.7in Call of Duty 4 - Modern Warfare (MW) Hacks - [QUOTE=eddide9;9818436]i can't seem to remove fdworks. Whenever I change it from "say fdworks" to "say " it's not able to inject anymore :S Could you help me?[/QUOTE]
I edited it with notepad++COD4 FDHACK PATCH 1.7in Call of Duty 4 - Modern Warfare (MW) Hacks - Yeah it says "fdworks" in the chat, not so discrete... I think you can disable it by removing the "say fdworks" in the hook.dll. But I wonder if you have to remove some spaces at the two sides of this part.
Edit : It woCOD4 FDHACK PATCH 1.7in Call of Duty 4 - Modern Warfare (MW) Hacks - Works well for me, Except you have to off/on some stuff to make it work. I disabled data execution prevention.
Showing the 3 most recent posts.