Posts by Glaceon
1,904 posts total, newest first.
Anyone else used all their gp on the witch hat? :Oin CrossFire Discussions - Lol i got 2M GP and 700 days witch hatGMs are way more present , How to See then?in CrossFire Discussions - [QUOTE=Wassabi?;9583009]You can't see them, that's the point.[/QUOTE]
You can if they don't hide their IGN. when they speak it's pink and their name is GM (If you press TAB you'll see [GM]Name) and they usually have aboGMs are way more present , How to See then?in CrossFire Discussions - Note that I'm not telling the names of the GMs that hide because I do not support hackers (Even if I am on MPGH which I haven't joined for hacking)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n44FbDuUX08Check this out! Hackers Banned IN GAME.in CrossFire Discussions - [QUOTE=retartedguy123;9568787]What if its a guy with an IGN: GM and using a color change.
Don't know but could be..
Or he's a staff of Z8Games who really needs help in English.[/QUOTE]
THis is the real staffs. If Kurkri BEAST?in CrossFire Discussions - might be in June's second update for CFNA. since there's 5 new weapons comming up , that's just a guess tho. If I'm right i'm the best.
Showing the 5 most recent posts.