Posts by Pullainen
6 posts total, newest first.
[Poll]Servers Getting better?in Battlefield Bad Company 2 (BFBC2) Hacks - [quote=Blubb1337;1777286]true dat...I never have connection issues, the only thing I wonder about is...sometimes if I try to join a server like 15/24 it says it's full, which is kinda annoying. I do have a sucky internetERROR !in Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2 Help - Uncheck dvars and console to prevent this happening. Ban is your faulth.Vote for a new minion mod for the cod section?in Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2 Discussions - Melodia is active and best one to be Minion imo.Fourier v2.0 (aimbot wh and more)in Call of Duty 6 - Modern Warfare 2 (MW2) Hacks - [quote=bob123454321;1751781]i downloaded the hack ran it as admin and all the functions wouldnt work tried pressing f8,f9 etc and would not turn the aimbot's funtions on, any ideas on how to fix this?[/quote]
Buttons Fourier v2.0 (aimbot wh and more)in Call of Duty 6 - Modern Warfare 2 (MW2) Hacks - This hack rules! Just got 64 - 2 with it :D
Showing the 5 most recent posts.