Posts by Prime75
144 posts total, newest first.
Valve Anti-Cheat Enabledin Call of Duty - Infinite Warfare Discussions - More proof of VAC being enabled for those that still doubt it (http://i.imgur.com/zttZ5Vm.jpg)Valve Anti-Cheat Enabledin Call of Duty - Infinite Warfare Discussions - [QUOTE=akim14;12424858]This information is not 100% correct, in IW is same "VAC" as in Ghosts
Ghosts
http://i.imgur.com/FD5l5tP.png
IW
http://i.imgur.com/kV16P35.png
There is no VAC module loaded!!!
If I remember corIW Zombie Trainer 1.0.1in Call of Duty 13 - Infinite Warfare - [QUOTE=Fuzen;12386144]So in-game time is now what dictates the key-earning system? Is anyone farming for keys? If so, what method have you found?
I tried getting in a game, idled for around 35-40 minutes at round 3 to [False Info]VAC is active in IW. Proof in threadin Call of Duty - Infinite Warfare Discussions - Very strange. The game hasn't been updated for ages. I wonder when they added vac.Simple Hack : UAV Hack - UnlockFPS - FoV [Updated Latest Patch]in Call of Duty 13 - Infinite Warfare - Not outdated. UAV and the FOV works just fine. Can't comment on the other
Showing the 5 most recent posts.