Posts by adv0cato
4 posts total, newest first.
[Advanced] Bodyguard Menu // v1.7in Grand Theft Auto 5 (GTA V) Hacks & Cheats - [QUOTE=tr0teK;10766838]Can someone confirm if this works online ? At the moment in other menus bodyguards just stand around and do nothing.[/QUOTE]
It's working for me tr0ktek, 7 bodyguards follow you/me, and they sho[Advanced] Bodyguard Menu // v1.7in Grand Theft Auto 5 (GTA V) Hacks & Cheats - I really like this mod. Spawn 3 hookers and G-ride around the city causing destruction. xDSafe to keep 100 mil. modded money in GTA 5in Grand Theft Auto 5 (GTA V) Discussions - everyone has there opinion w-e you say bruhSafe to keep 100 mil. modded money in GTA 5in Grand Theft Auto 5 (GTA V) Discussions - [QUOTE=2MuchDrama;10747999]I find it hard to believe that and i find it hard to believe that you actually dropped it on GTAO PC Version, sounds more of the PS/Xbox glitch that was happening.
[/QUOTE] im on gta o pc v1.2Safe to keep 100 mil. modded money in GTA 5in Grand Theft Auto 5 (GTA V) Discussions - I got 800 mill online; its safe if your not out telling everyone, and you're not out rage hacking the servers. I've had it for about a month in a half. I hack all money & account mods on 1.24 then switch back to 1.28.
Showing the 5 most recent posts.