Posts by Standalone Services
15 posts total, newest first.
infinite ammoin DayZ Help & Requests - cheat engineMizzle420420's DayZ Standalone Shop [.55] [New Original Services] [Video Proof]in DayZ Selling / Trading / Buying - i vouch for this guy he's a true nigg :D
he gave me a couple of trucks for free when i was playing with himHaving problem with menu!!in DayZ Help & Requests - it has an option in it when you press L a few times it should fix
hope this resolves your problem bud :)Mass server wiping peoples gear (Paid)in DayZ Selling / Trading / Buying - heuheu man i just did it to Goldy and he was pretty butthurt.
Goldy if you're reading this which im sure you will... its not a script its a bug man so stop calling everything scripts thats why people kill you because yMass server wiping peoples gear (Paid)in DayZ Selling / Trading / Buying - [QUOTE=soipelez;9812750]10/10, I didn't pay for him but he did kill the server I was in and I lost a bunch of shit.[/QUOTE]
ya i saw you ingame sorry about that heuheu i saw you say "I seen your thread on MPGH" its noth
Showing the 5 most recent posts.