Posts by nothyn
3 posts total, newest first.
Looking to start a new boosting website, need boostersin League of Legends Marketplace - Hello, I'm looking to hire boosters for a new boosting website, it's going to launch within 2 months most likely. I expect the boosters to be at least master tier. My skype: nothynGood Price Elo Boostin League of Legends Marketplace - I can do this right away and I can go first.
skype: nothyn[EUW/EUNE] Boostingin League of Legends Marketplace - You can see the prices here: i.imgur.com/0RCUqYQ.png
Yeah, I can duo with you but it may take more games to reach the desired division then.
my skype: nothyn if you wanna discuss this[EUW/EUNE] Boostingin League of Legends Marketplace - Hello! I'd like to offer you my elo boosting service. Feel free to ask questions!
i.imgur.com/0RCUqYQ.png (Prices)
skype: nothyn
I can link you to another website that confirms that I'm a legit seller if you lik
Showing the 4 most recent posts.