Posts by JerryCurlWallace
10 posts total, newest first.
..::Turb0z's Public EXTERNAL::.. [ESP/BoneESP/Triggerbot]in Counter-Strike 2 Hacks - Works great but I can't toggle ESP off. It's always on when the exe is launched. Also triggerbot doesn't spray when in close range and this has been with all the releases I've tried but of course that is something one ca..::Turb0z's Public EXTERNAL::.. [ESP/Triggerbot/Crosshair]in Counter-Strike 2 Hacks - [QUOTE=h3rrherrherr;9825584]anyone else got banned?[/QUOTE]
There has been a few reports of people being banned. I've played around 25 mm games with his external. I haven't been banned yet. The thing is, you can still b..::Turb0z's Public EXTERNAL::.. [ESP/Triggerbot/Crosshair]in Counter-Strike 2 Hacks - [QUOTE=fnaticczech1;9825500]Downloading CS:GO from another account right now .. screenshot will be soon .. btw it wasnt new acc .. was MGE rank with 450 hours played[/QUOTE]
I'm only a silver II and I've ran matchmaking ..::Turb0z's Public EXTERNAL::.. [ESP/Triggerbot/Crosshair]in Counter-Strike 2 Hacks - [QUOTE=brooksy0;9824704]so it trys to buy keys for yourself? whats the point in that[/QUOTE]
My guess is he probably still has ESP and Auto trigger on. I had something like that happen and I'm pretty sure that's what it ..::Turb0z's Public EXTERNAL::.. [ESP/Triggerbot/Crosshair]in Counter-Strike 2 Hacks - [QUOTE=InsidiousGT;9823703]seems to be working in arms race. woot
anyone else taking excessively long in competitive matchmaking queue since this last patch? im at 15 minutes wait time...[/QUOTE]
Not for me but if it'
Showing the 5 most recent posts.