Posts by ryanguy2014
8 posts total, newest first.
[X31.7.5] 059clientin Realm of the Mad God Hacks & Cheats - [QUOTE=055;14449478]Pop this link in your flash projector: https://realmstock.com/client[/QUOTE]
Still is 31.7.5
Guess I just gotta hope its fixed when I get back from work :/[X31.7.5] 059clientin Realm of the Mad God Hacks & Cheats - [QUOTE=douchykid;14449453]READ WHAT I POST! READ! WHAT! I! POST![/QUOTE]
"My guild proved it to me" is not enough evidence for me to conclude that everything said was true so I had to see for myself. bobo[X31.7.5] 059clientin Realm of the Mad God Hacks & Cheats - [QUOTE=OimZ;14449437]so the .swf file download works but the actual client on realmstock doesnt?[/QUOTE]
They both use version 31.7.5 when I try to use either of them... Kinda weird Realmstocks is only working for som[X31.7.5] 059clientin Realm of the Mad God Hacks & Cheats - [QUOTE=SmilingSoap;14448741]it's already out on realmstock btw, so head there.[/QUOTE]
Nope, its not updated on there.[27.7.x10.3] Orape Hacked Client (fixed auto-aim)in Realm of the Mad God Hacks & Cheats - [QUOTE=shamoveiss;12516211]Invalid Attachment specified. If you followed a valid link, please notify the administrator.[/QUOTE]
Same ^ not working for me either
Showing the 5 most recent posts.