Posts by Michel026
10 posts total, newest first.
Selling Origin Account With Battlefield 3! - $2!in Selling Accounts/Keys/Items - Hi!
I sell my origin account for $2!
It has BF3 on it.
Add me on skype for more information!
Skype: gamertje1234
Kind Regardsa Photoshop Designer, who can create everything you want!in Work & Job Offers - I've uploaded some,
but these are just examples of some of my work.
I just cleaned up my pc, so a lot of work is lost.
Kind Regards,a Photoshop Designer, who can create everything you want!in Work & Job Offers - Hi!
I'm Michel,
I'm ann experienced photoshop designer.
I use to design YouTube thumbnails, and banners.
But I can create everything for you!
It depends on the job how much I ask, your offers are always welcome!
SELLING Steam Keys For 1,50 euro EACH! (Mostly Indie Games)in Selling Accounts/Keys/Items - Hi!
My name is Michel,
And nice that you take a look at my post!
I sell steam keys for 1,50 each.
at the bottom of my post you'll see a list of my games that I sell. (Mostly Indie Games)
I'm almost always online!
League Of Legends Account (LVL 26) With Final Boss Veigar, Project Yasuo and more!in Selling Accounts/Keys/Items - Hi!
Im selling my LoL account!
It's only lvl 26, but it has some nice skins and champs on it!
I sell it for 20$, Price highly negotiable! - Add me on skype for your offer. Also tradeable for another game account!
S
Showing the 5 most recent posts.