Posts by miinotfit
10 posts total, newest first.
PolyGlow_ESP [Fixed]in Counter-Strike 2 Hacks - ^ Same. Maybe new offsets?Merccy's Glow ESP - PolyHack - Auto Updatingin Counter-Strike 2 Hacks - [QUOTE=ZeroInsanity;10271597]I logged into Steam too! I got this message!
ESP hacks don't initiate a account flagging.
Please contact Ebola.
-----
But no, seriously. You must have something else on your computerMerccy's Glow ESP - PolyHack - Auto Updatingin Counter-Strike 2 Hacks - I logged onto Steam to see this message pop up:
Steam Support Alert for ______ - March 6
This account appears to have been used for fraudulent activity.
Steam Support has flagged your account as potentially having beeMerccy's Glow ESP - PolyHack - Auto Updatingin Counter-Strike 2 Hacks - [QUOTE=xxgamegodxx;10268458]is there anyway this could have been patched, everytime i open the exe it stops working on gettin offsets. there was just an update for cs go for me so i thought id share this[/QUOTE]
RestartMerccy's Glow ESP - PolyHack - Auto Updatingin Counter-Strike 2 Hacks - Just used after update. Working still
Showing the 5 most recent posts.