Posts by Slasher29
4 posts total, newest first.
STs, Skins, Everything you can imagine for good deals.in Realm of the Mad God Selling / Trading / Buying - I can back up Sleazy_Jay - I sent him over $10 for items and he has ignored me since - DO NOT BUY FROM THIS SELLER.Life Potion Barin Realm of the Mad God Selling / Trading / Buying - //Bump Brought 20 Life - Smooth & Good Trade +1 VouchSpy222`s Vouch Thread ! !in Vouches - Date: 22nd November 2015
Other Person involved: spy222
Item that has been sold/traded: I brought 26 life
Selling Thread (URL): -
Optional: Quick and smooth trades :)Spy222`s Vouch Thread ! !in Vouches - Date: 17th November 2015
Other Person involved: spy222
Item that has been sold/traded: He sold me 14 life
Selling Thread (URL): /forum/showthread.php?t=1044693 (I can't post links??)
Optional: I went first - He's tru
Showing the 4 most recent posts.