Posts by linabutterfly

2 posts total, newest first.

Random disconnects when using Footwork abilityin Adventure Quest Worlds (AQW) Help - I'm not sure I can say it's solved. Our best guess so far is: 1-Footwork reduces its own cooldown to 15 seconds, which is exactly how long Footwork lasts. 2-You can use that to reactivate Footwork immediately before its Random disconnects when using Footwork abilityin Adventure Quest Worlds (AQW) Help - Thanks for the reply. I can't message you until I've posted 10 times, so we can just talk here. I have no problems with sharing code, I'm just doing this for fun, and to learn AS3. It's just that the code has grown coRandom disconnects when using Footwork abilityin Adventure Quest Worlds (AQW) Help - Hi, My bot randomly disconnects when it uses rogue's FootWork ability. I get kicked out into the "High Latency or Spam" Screen and have to wait for a minute to reconnect. The timer is set to 1000 ms. I tried raisinHow to tell whether a target is affected by a skill using AS3?in Adventure Quest Worlds (AQW) Tutorials, Source Code & Coding - After Some debugging it seems that active effects are in an Avatar's ".dataLeaf.auras". The aura itself can be identified by it's "nam" property. It also has a property "ts" which I assume to be the time stamp of when thHow to tell whether a target is affected by a skill using AS3?in Adventure Quest Worlds (AQW) Tutorials, Source Code & Coding - Hello, I'm making an auto attacker for the rogue class using AS3. Is there a way to tell whether my target is affected by "Viper's Kiss" and how much time is remaining on it? Thanks.

Showing the 5 most recent posts.

Talk with us