Posts by nicksta117
2 posts total, newest first.
RIP Color <3 || Standalone ESPin Counter-Strike 2 Hacks - [QUOTE=hackkcah;9934850]Detected? Is it working?[/QUOTE]
it works fine and isnt detected, just hash change and dont be blatant....Bayley_LOL's Standalone ESP 10/12/2014 || N00BZin Counter-Strike 2 Hacks - yea works great for me, not buggy at all, nice work :)Bayley_LOL's Standalone ESP 10/2/2014 || I'm Back ;)in Counter-Strike 2 Hacks - [QUOTE=dr joe;9871376]Please update the hack as there is an update that removes operation breakout[/QUOTE]
yea i agree, ESP doesnt work, but the crosshair doesBayley_LOL's Standalone ESP 10/2/2014 || I'm Back ;)in Counter-Strike 2 Hacks - [QUOTE=Dupingmaster;9871314]CS:Go had an update today I think. Was this before or after the update?[/QUOTE]
i just got out of match, and i had an update queue, so im gunna wait and see whats up, no bans confirmed yet Bayley_LOL's Standalone ESP 10/2/2014 || I'm Back ;)in Counter-Strike 2 Hacks - [QUOTE=vaultkai101;9871134]how long does this hack usually last before detected? 3~7 days???[/QUOTE]
it really all depends, some could be detected hours after release, some might not be detected till the next patch, w
Showing the 5 most recent posts.