Posts by Abuna
9 posts total, newest first.
Account with atleast 6/8 warriorin Realm of the Mad God Selling / Trading / Buying - account sold, I went first! All went smooth, would love to trade with Hezz again as he is very nice and patient.Im quite a noob in trading and selling.Can someone explain me how exchange happens ?in Realm of the Mad God Discussions - I believe it is possible to make a paypal without a debit/credit card. However it does spam you with emails to get you to add a card. I will check to see if I can do it now.Orange Star Accountin Realm of the Mad God Selling / Trading / Buying - Hi, I'm interested add me on skype. Live:hezzerguuise
I'm offering paypal looking to negotiate around your asking price to maybe snag a few extra dollars saving, but if you aren't willing to negotiate I will buy for 45 eRotmg Accountin Realm of the Mad God Selling / Trading / Buying - I'm pretty sure it's live:hezzerguuise
Still buying, Lowering my expectations and would like account to reach this:
At least 50 stars
A cbow/dbow, csilk (multiple are great), 2pyra, 2expo and a dblade.
3 or more chItunes?in General - [QUOTE=Tall kiwi;9862270]You bought a movie?
lol[/QUOTE]
Add another lol for me.
Showing the 5 most recent posts.