Posts by Chimpen
12 posts total, newest first.
Code hack => no longer working o.Oin WarRock Discussions - Hey i havebeen coding warrock hacks for month now but the last update made the hack unuseful nothing working no longer o.O
anyone have an idea why?D3D hacks needs a bypass?in C++/C Programming - for i long time i have wanna start making D3D hacks for Warrock...i know how to make it for nomenu hack, but now i wanna advance to D3D so just as the titel sais will i need a bypass for the Menu hack? only if got like sAntikick prob.in C++/C Programming - I have a problem in my antikick hack.
The problem i have is that then i start the hack with antikick, after like 2-3 min i get a msgbox with some random chars like hacktreat and then crashes warrock.
I dont know how New warrock hack, Undetected!!!in WarRock - International Hacks - [quote=imsohoooood;932891]Give credits - you didn't create this.[/quote]
yes I made this hack :confused: and i gave credits to maxn for the injector, and welington for the addresses.New warrock hack, Undetected!!!in WarRock - International Hacks - Today i will release my warrockhack, public.
I played for like 1 h and no ban, DC, crashes, exept for some kicks:(
Status: DETECTED
Premium:
http://img29.imageshack.us/img29/218/premiumc.jpg
VirusScan:
The .DLL
http:/
Showing the 5 most recent posts.