Posts by genocide4fun
52 posts total, newest first.
WANT TO SELL PLATINUM ACCOUNTin League of Legends Marketplace - I'll bid $100.Riot Blitzcrank and Arcade Hecarimin League of Legends Marketplace - Not sure why you guys are so worried. O.o If you don't get it, charge back, you will win.GetYourSmurf = Unranked Account Store (Cheap UNRANKED lv.30 Accs EUW/NA) With Regmailin League of Legends Marketplace - Are we automatically emailed the account info upon purchase?
EDIT: I took a chance, bought an account and they emailed it to me in about 20 minutes after purchasing. It was level 30, unranked, had everything they promiseLTC2 with 14 PERMS!! Selling fast! Cheap! Cheap!in Combat Arms Selling / Trading / Buying - It's GFXypher.LTC2 with 14 PERMS!! Selling fast! Cheap! Cheap!in Combat Arms Selling / Trading / Buying - Hm, I'll start it off with a $25 offer, just to get it rolling.
Showing the 5 most recent posts.