Posts by The4StrokeMonsta
9 posts total, newest first.
Cody PUBin WarRock - International Hacks - Yea ive a tried all kinds of things and the hack still deosnt open. Didnt rename it. Ive extracted it to desktop, ran as admin, several other things and still doesnt seem to work. Shoudl it say "inject" when u run wr? ItCody PUBin WarRock - International Hacks - hmm. When i start the .exe, it says "Version not recognized." then I just continue to start warrock and it doesnt inject...Any sollutions??Public hack for MPGH - Announcement.in WarRock Discussions - Yes, MPGH is working once again on warrock hacks!! MPGH hacks are the only ones that I can rely on. There awesome and reliable. Hopefully they surpass the upcoming patches..
Thanks to all the people who contribute andvip and ph hackin WarRock - International Hacks - Testing now...
Will let you know if it works!K2 Warez Publicin WarRock - International Hacks - [quote=nothingmuch1;682649]I think this hack works for some but doesn't work for some.[/quote]
Is there any other background program you use thats needed to run hacks?? It loads fine, and says "it injects" but no scre
Showing the 5 most recent posts.