Posts by BrianV12
169 posts total, newest first.
About Single Player Trainersin Battlefield 4 Help - You could try Infinity. All the rest are outdated. There are some sites you can request an update maybe for a small donation. Even though this is still a popular game, just too old.1LT For $1 OBOin Combat Arms Selling / Trading / Buying - You couldn't sell this for $1?? I'll pay $5! We need a MM though.Battlefield 4 for half price!in Battlefield 4 Hacks & Cheats - Can I drive across the border and use a public Mexi wifi? Lol. That would work even better.Battlefield 4 for half price!in Battlefield 4 Hacks & Cheats - Dude thats awesome! has anyone else done it? I want to buy a few maybe and resell em for more. ;;)Fenix Injector CA.in Combat Arms Spammers, Injectors and Multi Tools - Not working for me. It opens and runs but after that nothing, no injection.
Showing the 5 most recent posts.