Posts by arcathomas
10 posts total, newest first.
TradeBot v3.0in Realm of the Mad God Hacks & Cheats - It's very rare that the bot recognize items and even when it recognize it, it doesn't accept trade requestsCan't install realmrealyin Realm of the Mad God Help & Requests - The jar file is on "lib", is it normal?Can't install realmrealyin Realm of the Mad God Help & Requests - realmrelay not realy*Life potions, Tops, UT Mulesin Realm of the Mad God Selling / Trading / Buying - I want to buy 10 life potions, add "arcathomas" on skype plzCan't install realmrealyin Realm of the Mad God Help & Requests - I want to use a event notifier so I need to install Realm relay.
In the readme file, it says I have to start the program "win_start.bat", but there is no "win_start.bat" !
Please help me.
Thank you, Arcathomas.
Showing the 5 most recent posts.