Posts by white5pirit
6 posts total, newest first.
New Codes 2015in Dead Frontier Hacks - [QUOTE=eteran;10678141]I have done it .. the "?" remain after loot but when i loot 2nd time it doesn't show the loot window .. just stay at "searching.."[/QUOTE]
Damn.. I hope you figure this out! I wish i could help yoNew Codes 2015in Dead Frontier Hacks - Any way in which you can make the bodies to be infinitely lootable? Has to be possible, right?New Codes 2015in Dead Frontier Hacks - Carymenac Try doing 80% crit instead. I think thats the maximum amount.New Codes 2015in Dead Frontier Hacks - Oh and would it be possible for someone to create the lua script for: Fast loot, all loot spots, speed boost, infinite stamina, and janisnatom DMZ? I would REALLY appreciate it, mainly because of how convenient it would New Codes 2015in Dead Frontier Hacks - OMFG Thank you all! The fast loot and the second DZM (Jansinatom) work perfectly! Again, HUGE thanks to you!
Showing the 5 most recent posts.