Posts by Sherman_
14 posts total, newest first.
OriginBase [Uses SudoMod] [1.37]in Grand Theft Auto 5 (GTA V) Hacks & Cheats - Anybody can help ? I can't figure how to loop something every game frame in this base ! Like for never wanted ?OriginBase [Uses SudoMod] [1.37]in Grand Theft Auto 5 (GTA V) Hacks & Cheats - [QUOTE=damiansharma;12682643]A
bool would already do so[/QUOTE]
if (Menu::BoolOption("Never Wanted", &nWantedBool)) {
PLAYER::SET_PLAYER_WANTED_LEVEL(player, 0, 0);
PLAYER::SET_PLAYER_WANTED_LEVEL_NOW(playOriginBase [Uses SudoMod] [1.37]in Grand Theft Auto 5 (GTA V) Hacks & Cheats - Hey how can I loop something ( like for the never wanted ) ? (Sorry i'm a newbie)Buying Cheap GTA V Cracked Accountsin Buying Accounts/Keys/Items - Hey, looking for one too.
My skype : cosmiko-skypeMike's GTA H4x 1.36 Extended [External Menu]in Grand Theft Auto 5 (GTA V) Hacks & Cheats - I can't use it, I need to alt-tab to select the menu window and I can't control it with the keys !
( My game is windowed )
Please, help me !
Showing the 5 most recent posts.