Posts by ImSoFluffy
121 posts total, newest first.
Osiris + Injectors 8.25.19 [Latest Release]in Counter-Strike 2 Hacks - [QUOTE=xzrn;14524547]Every time this is injected into CS:GO after a match has been found, the game crashes. I can inject without crashes before a match is found (in the main menu), but as soon as I am connected to the maOsiris + Injectors 8.25.19 [Latest Release]in Counter-Strike 2 Hacks - [QUOTE=yeetthekids000;14524143]Amazing cheat, almost feels premium!! I would love a grenade prediction feature though.[/QUOTE]
If i'm not mistaken the source is on github, i'm sure you can find a tutorial walking you thOsiris + Injectors 8.20.19 [Latest Release]in Counter-Strike 2 Hacks - [QUOTE=hellowaikit;14522650]its been more than 3 days. has it been outdated or detected?[/QUOTE]
You will most likely get banned if you use it any more but its f2p and you shouldn't be using cheats on an account you carOsiris + Injectors 8.20.19 [Latest Release]in Counter-Strike 2 Hacks - [QUOTE=xdarko1;14520843]literally insta vac[/QUOTE]
"literally" false. I've been using it the past hour with no issues. And you should expect the account to get banned anyway when using free cheats. Hell, any cheats.Osiris + Injectors 8.20.19 [Latest Release]in Counter-Strike 2 Hacks - Game update but nothing is broken as far as I can tell.
Showing the 5 most recent posts.