Posts by SqueakIG
4 posts total, newest first.
Project Vapor V 1.2 External Hackin Garry's Mod Hacks & Cheats - [QUOTE=pumaa;11270707]How'd you get anything working? It doesn't work for me. :/[/QUOTE]
Simple, run the exe file and it asks you to press the key u will bind ur aimbot to, for me, this key was "F" then play ur game norProject Vapor V 1.2 External Hackin Garry's Mod Hacks & Cheats - Although glitches sometimes, with aimbot snapping on to enemies no where near me. I'd say its not to bad, definitely looks like a heavy WIP but its fine to me. Works as a great ESP, but its sorta laggy here and there. :)Jake's Terraria v1.2.4.1 Hack v3.0 +82 Features!in Terraria Hacks - Some of these hacks crash the entire game but most of them don't... ALSO, I have found that you have to play SP before MP.
Hacks that don't work: Craft anything and super item pickup
Known bugs for use users of this wondJake's Terraria v1.2.4.1 Hack v3.0 +82 Features!in Terraria Hacks - Uhhh I typed my name in and click one of the hacks to test it and nothing happened. I tried on a server and still nothing, idk if my name is different than what my terraria name is.. EDIT: Works in Single player Jake's Terraria v1.2.4.1 Hack v3.0 +82 Features!in Terraria Hacks - ??? I can't hit apply?
Showing the 5 most recent posts.