Posts by maxie35
7 posts total, newest first.
[RELEASE] Shitbrick V1 (30 Minutes)in WarRock - International Hacks - [QUOTE=scooby107;95806][hide-reply]I've been working endlessly on this hack since Friday and i hope you appreciate it.;)
My hack contains the following:
- Crosshairs
- 100% Accuracy
- Run Forever
- Spawn in an inWarrock Public Hack - =o - 042807in WarRock - International Hacks - Good hack,,
Not really a new one though but i like it ;)
I'm thinkin to get VIP... But i'm not sure :P
If i can i will make a Thread with poll...
Well, Ciao for Now:cool:[Request]Bypassin WarRock - International Hacks - [QUOTE=BurakG;89966]I searched very long for a good bypass but i didnt find one. So if anyone would be very helpful and can give me a bypass!
sry for my bad english![/QUOTE]
I have got a bypass.. but i will not giv[Release] Addressesin WarRock - International Hacks - Actually i'm just making a reply for the hack :P bobo
So, Lol[rel]Machinegun grenades :)in WarRock - International Hacks - Damn!!!! i want that hack ;) My Perfect hack:
1- GPS
2- Unlim. ammo
3- Shoot as mp7k
5- Unlim. Health
6- Unlim. Stamina
7- Weapon hack (They do dmg..)
And well that ar my perfect hacks... i like the other 1's
Showing the 5 most recent posts.