Posts by DrasTicV3NOMz
11 posts total, newest first.
Kapparino Public Hack | UPDATED | External | Trigger Bot - Smooth Aim Assist - RCSin Counter-Strike 2 Hacks - Injection failed and I did everything that the instructions told me to do. Don't understand what could be the problem.Gulag_BHOP V3 [SOURCE INCLUDE]in Counter-Strike 2 Scripts - Holy shit at least learn how to BHOP first before you use this. lmfaoA bit Smarter : Multihack 3.00 Aimbot Edition (ESP-AIM) Undetectedin Counter-Strike 2 Hacks - Does it have to be in Fullscreen Windowed or could it just be in Fullscreen?EZfrags CS:GO Multihack v6.5 [public] - rage/legitin Counter-Strike 2 Hacks - [QUOTE=ethomeme24;10875888]They hadn't proven themselves, only said "OHHH I GOT VACCED", which occurs frequently here. I only asked for proof. One I saw legitimate proof, I looked into it and asked for it to be marked asEZfrags CS:GO Multihack v6.5 [public] - rage/legitin Counter-Strike 2 Hacks - [QUOTE=ethomeme24;10875801]Global cooldown is not VAC, do research first.
- - - Updated - - -
Proof? //2short
- - - Updated - - -
None have proven anything though.[/QUOTE]
Kill yourself you power ranging admin
Showing the 5 most recent posts.