Posts by moot_
161 posts total, newest first.
RECOVERING VAC BANNED SKINSin Counter-Strike 2 Marketplace - [QUOTE=cinneman;10749474]add me on skype cinneman1231, my account is TRADE BANNEd not vac banned, 800$ worth of skins[/QUOTE]
I can't get skins from a trade banned account.
Only VAC and Overwatch.RECOVERING VAC BANNED SKINSin Counter-Strike 2 Marketplace - [QUOTE=cinneman;10749443]heard it was impossible[/QUOTE]
You heard wrong.RECOVERING VAC BANNED SKINSin Counter-Strike 2 Marketplace - Hi, I have a method to get the skins from a VAC banned account.
We split the items 50/50.
Please don't waste my time with backpacks worth $50.
Send me a PM here.Bunny Hop Coding Help!in Counter-Strike 2 Coding & Resources - [QUOTE=bulentERH;10236412]Just to clarify, I have no idea on how to do that :/ I mean your most properly wondering why you even trying but I wanted to do it. Also Merccy any chance you can make it sound more sense for soSteam hours hackin Counter-Strike 2 Discussions - [QUOTE=UB3RH4X0R;10226749]Steam Achievement Manager (gib.me/sam/), I believe, is able to change hours played. ~~ Be careful using that, though ~~[/QUOTE]
I don't think it can do this.
However you can use it to idle m
Showing the 5 most recent posts.