Posts by maicam
3 posts total, newest first.
What is your favorite gaming systemin General Console Game Hacking - [QUOTE=Elyne1331;9911644]I like xbox and pc and my ps3 until it died lol, I feel pc is the best for fun.[/QUOTE]
Yeah, but some consoles game are more funnyWhat is your favorite gaming systemin General Console Game Hacking - Well I like all game consoles haha... Because it can play many kinds of games. So I got a Android game console. What about you guys?How many game consoles do you own?in General Console Game Hacking - Hi guys, how many game consoles do you own? My game consoles as below:
PS3
PS4
Xbox 360
Wii
JXD S7800B
and you?I'm New Here!in Member Introduction & Return - Hi guys, I'm new here. My name is Mai Cam, nice to meet you and I'm glad to join in this forum.
Showing the 4 most recent posts.