Posts by ~FALLEN~
529 posts total, newest first.
Need Coder Loders PHP Comein Coders Lounge - [QUOTE=zikox;10795983]
If u want to code for us we need some one to make for us loader u will get money per Month good Money contact sorrykid12[/QUOTE]
I'm going to assume you're sorrykid and in that regard you still haWhy is DrUnKeN ChEeTaH the best coder?in Combat Arms Discussions - [QUOTE=crossfadez;10746805]Best coder ? I'd argue about that. IMO Augment3dSkills coder's was better (can't remember his name).[/QUOTE]
[QUOTE=sethss;10783593]I argue that ClockWork is the best coder![/QUOTE]
[QUOTE=maDIP Hook | NtCreateThreadExin CrossFire Hack Coding / Programming / Source Code - [QUOTE=lucasheer1;10713261]If anyone is wondering, NtCreateThread is part of ntdll.dll. And it works for Windows XP but its location is not the same. There's a way to do this that works for Windows XP too :P
What abouDIP Hook | NtCreateThreadExin CrossFire Hack Coding / Programming / Source Code - [QUOTE=lucasheer1;10706897]Noob: A person who is inexperienced in a particular sphere or activity, especially computing or the use of the Internet.
Noun: Informal
Noobs aren't pros, so unless their ABSOLUTELY CERTAIN, tDIP Hook | NtCreateThreadExin CrossFire Hack Coding / Programming / Source Code - [QUOTE=lucasheer1;10706512]I thought I knew what I was talking about[/QUOTE]
Which is why I corrected your misinformation so the people reading this post wouldn't be misinformed, deal with it.
[QUOTE=lucasheer1;10706512
Showing the 5 most recent posts.