Posts by bgnick100
8 posts total, newest first.
Trade banned (rank:LEM) Steam acc with lots of games and high end knivesin Counter-Strike 2 Marketplace - It didn't let me link the Steam account URL for some reason, didn't let me post. My Skype is disturbed___ whoever wants to add me for further information.
The offer is from a guy from EPICNPC, I posted my account there Trade banned (rank:LEM) Steam acc with lots of games and high end knivesin Counter-Strike 2 Marketplace - Steam account is friends only, add me and I will accept you to show you the inventory.
Knives: Karambit Marble Fade FN Fire & Ice, M9 Doppler P4, Huntsman Night, FT, FN look, AWP Graphite FN, beautiful stickers, and sT_T Phoenix 3.0 Beta [5-5-2015]in Counter-Strike 2 Hacks - Detected. Got banned.LEM account with 21 wins, legitin Counter-Strike 2 Marketplace - BumperinoooooLEM account with 21 wins, legitin Counter-Strike 2 Marketplace - My main is Supreme, I personally boosted the account I'm selling to LEM. No cheats have been used. I'm looking to trade it for skins or sell it for $25 on Skrill.
Showing the 5 most recent posts.