Posts by android03212
6 posts total, newest first.
Bores Battlefield 4 Multihack 2.0 - ( Aimbot - ESP - NoRecoil - AntiSpectator)in Battlefield 4 Hacks & Cheats - i got metaban enforced on me, i can't play on servers streaming PBBANS.com / metaban or whatever it is called :(Regularly updated community macro thread [X7 Mouse]in Battlefield 4 Hacks & Cheats - [QUOTE=WiiNx;10852446]Hi there, do you have a .amc version of the macros as when I download it its only .bmp
I have an Oscar X7 mouse :0
Thanks![/QUOTE]
*facepalm* he makes macro in .amc format only.Regularly updated community macro thread [X7 Mouse]in Battlefield 4 Hacks & Cheats - can you make .BWP macros for me ?
I need one for ACE 23, AEK 971, MP7, PP-2000, MG4 and AWS ;)Bores Battlefield 4 Multihack 2.0 - ( Aimbot - ESP - NoRecoil - AntiSpectator)in Battlefield 4 Hacks & Cheats - I have been banned from PB for VIOLATION (MULTIHACK) 79693
DON'T USE THIS HACK! i just used no recoil/no spread and got banned for this. though i can play on other servers just fine.
- - - Updated - - -
+ i have usingBores Battlefield 4 Multihack 2.0 - ( Aimbot - ESP - NoRecoil - AntiSpectator)in Battlefield 4 Hacks & Cheats - This has been detected, i always get kicked when i use this software.
Showing the 5 most recent posts.