Posts by KillerNoodles
87 posts total, newest first.
GFuel Service! - Fuel your Gaming Experience!in User Services - [QUOTE=ShifteD;11797891]Grats on the 100th post!!!! :D
I think anywhere between $10-15 would be golden, Maybe some deals on ordering more than one?
When I get btc we'll talk :) Only have PP currently.[/QUOTE]
Oki, lGFuel Service! - Fuel your Gaming Experience!in User Services - [QUOTE=ShifteD;11797802]Most definitely, I suppose I'm just used to seeing people do SE Services such as these at 30-35% rate (IE the csgo knives & otterbox threads)
I'd most definitely pay around $10 or a bit higherGFuel Service! - Fuel your Gaming Experience!in User Services - [QUOTE=ShifteD;11797783]Price is a little bit steep considering how much it sells for retail
If lowered I'd be highly interested though! <33333
Gl with sales m8 :) [/QUOTE]
The price is normally around $50 per tub bGFuel Service! - Fuel your Gaming Experience!in User Services - [QUOTE='[Raindrops];11797148']Are we able to choose our flavor?[/QUOTE]
Yes any flavor you like.
- - - Updated - - -
[QUOTE=Blank;11797204]Anymore vouch copies?[/QUOTE]
Sorry, I've already told 2 people I will do theGFuel Service! - Fuel your Gaming Experience!in User Services - [QUOTE=Batman;11797102]
Vouch Copy?[/QUOTE]
Yes, add my skype I'll do tomorrow. I'm doing for Hydra Jr. too.
Showing the 5 most recent posts.