Posts by Codexz
30 posts total, newest first.
|EXCLUSIVE| Selling OCULUS Gear VR Accounts with many Gamesin Selling Accounts/Keys/Items - Highly recommended seller ! Fast respond and quick transition. Got tons of games in low price!SMS Verfication Service CANADIAN NUMBERin User Services - Very fast and reliable. Will come again !Mega accounts shop ( Netflix , Hulo + and more ! ) 3 months warranty !in Selling Accounts/Keys/Items - [QUOTE=Titan;10734092]I received a vouch copy from Codexz and it works perfectly! This guy is definitely a legit seller, and I would recommend him to anyone.[/QUOTE]
Thanks for the vouch Titan ^^ , really appreciate iMega accounts shop ( Netflix , Hulo + and more ! ) 3 months warranty !in Selling Accounts/Keys/Items - [QUOTE=Titan;10730209]
Sure, I'd be willing to take a vouch copy. My Skype is titan.drive, or you can PM me.[/QUOTE]
Added in Skype :)Mega accounts shop ( Netflix , Hulo + and more ! ) 3 months warranty !in Selling Accounts/Keys/Items - [QUOTE=Titan;10729958]
I just want to give you a heads up that only qualified users with vouch copy profiles such as mine (http://www.mpgh.net/forum/showthread.php?t=930700) can accept vouch copies. The guidelines for m
Showing the 5 most recent posts.