Posts by Spitter
16 posts total, newest first.
i hate summer schoolin General - Wow, this thread revealed more than I ever wanted to know about Gourav.Word association game - Spam to 1 million replies!in Spammers Corner - Neither, both are crap imo;
A Linux OS or cutting your fingernails with a chainsawWord association game - Spam to 1 million replies!in Spammers Corner - Granted, but you laugh so hard you forget to breathe and die.
I wish for more wishes.Word association game - Spam to 1 million replies!in Spammers Corner - Fucks, traditional swearing ftfuckingw.
Butter or Margerine?Word association game - Spam to 1 million replies!in Spammers Corner - Granted, your name is now Clever, but you get confused with a guy named Trevor who messed around with a convict's girlfriend; he shows up in the middle of the night and kills you in your sleep.
I wish for peace on Ear
Showing the 5 most recent posts.