Posts by Atlas1
25 posts total, newest first.
NA Gold - $4.5 USD / 1k (PayPal) 16,000g with extra dealin Dragon Nest Selling / Trading / Buying - yeah whateverDN Accounts, godly level 70 inquis + warden full rare costumes/nx, +10 weps, qualgemsin Dragon Nest Selling / Trading / Buying - i already sold this account legit to someone, why would u bump it. stop tryingNA Gold - $4.5 USD / 1k (PayPal) 16,000g with extra dealin Dragon Nest Selling / Trading / Buying - [QUOTE=ozurian;10009698]Well -- this guy scammed me for $38. I knew it was fishy but I didn't trust my gut. Beware.[/QUOTE]
lol k i have proof you tried to scam me stop trying to make me look bad now
thanks but even yoNA Gold - $4.5 USD / 1k (PayPal) 16,000g with extra dealin Dragon Nest Selling / Trading / Buying - [QUOTE=thejiang;10008097]Ok I'll buy it. downloading raidcall -.-[/QUOTE]
thanks man, rc is a lot easier to dl than skype and I don't like skype
added you. need to talk about thisNA Gold - $4.5 USD / 1k (PayPal) 16,000g with extra dealin Dragon Nest Selling / Trading / Buying - I think I almost just got scammed.. and I know their IGN,but I got pics, this time it's going my way. Still need to confirm. Eh.. I still have the gold however. This is why you always do paypal thru gifting. I refunded h
Showing the 5 most recent posts.