Posts by KillParis
7 posts total, newest first.
Help - FaceIT Banin Counter-Strike 2 Help - A couple months ago i was banned from faceit on a smurf account for autobhopping. I'm led to believe faceit has some sort of IP ban as my main was also convicted of cheats and banned for 2 years, since then i have made 2CS:GO | Ext. Item9in Counter-Strike 2 Hacks - Vac banned, 4 days of obvious use. Trust me, these are not detectable, but juan deaging everyone in mid is. 100% worth the ban, great hacks! :) just a warning, don't over do it you will be banned :DSelling Gold Nova 3 Account!in Counter-Strike 2 Marketplace - [QUOTE=DuhAsianX32;9899864]Technically this is like a trade more than you're really selling it.[/QUOTE]
sorry, im terrible at this.. i meant to put £6 in there tooXD my badSelling Gold Nova 3 Account!in Counter-Strike 2 Marketplace - UPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPPUUPUPPUPUUPSelling Gold Nova 3 Account!in Counter-Strike 2 Marketplace - [QUOTE=SliceNDice;9896866]I got a Master Guardian II Account! ^^ So i dont think so lol :)[/QUOTE]
ah ok :P thanks anyway mate! im master guardian I on my main, maybe we can play some time! :)
Showing the 5 most recent posts.