Posts by jessylin
4 posts total, newest first.
Need help on last guardians's skillin Game Reviews - BOSS IS COMING!
To be a hero and take your weapons to protect our homeland!
Another hidden gem in app store! The game is a 100% action game, no one holds your game to tell you which bottom to tab. I also like it’s no-cFind someone who is familiar with gamesin General Gaming - Hello,I am jessylin, a game developer and publisher. All the games(Android and IOS) are intended for western mobile gamers, now I have met many problems. I don't know how to do the promotion, could you give me some seize the steering wheel into the game worldin General Gaming - To be a hero and take your weapons to protect our homeland!
Another hidden gem in app store! The game is a 100% action game, no one holds your game to tell you which bottom to tab. I also like it’s no-card-concept and fBeauties Fights Zombies 2014 is comingin General Game Hacking - In the game Beauties Fights Zombies 2014 you will carry out a role of a mercenary who tries to protect the last land of human being by fighting against zombies. Your task is to blow their heads with the weapon in your ha
Showing the 4 most recent posts.