Posts by boyesjs02
16 posts total, newest first.
Source Help For Shoot Through Wallsin WarRock Hack Source Code - Nah but you can close the thread, speaking to Znoen about itWarRock Addresses & Sources Threadin WarRock Hack Source Code - [QUOTE=Protex361;9917977]ADR_PlayerPointer 0xAE9440
ADR_ServerPointer 0xAE83E4
ADR_PlayerSpeed 0x908AF0
ADR_Glasswalls 0xAE741C
ADR_PosZ 0x1030C
ADR_PosY 0x10314
ADR_PosX 0x10304
ADR_FallDamage 0x102EC
ADR_SpreSource Help For Shoot Through Wallsin WarRock Hack Source Code - [QUOTE=n4n033;9922011]
if(CH_STW)
{
*(float*)(MEM_STW)=78.6f;
}else
{
*(float*)(MEM_STW)=0.0f;
}[/QUOTE]
This crashes it and what is the difference between ASM and Memory[Geopulse Project] Struct Builder v2.0 (BETA)in WarRock Hack Source Code - Looks pretty ;) Can't wait to test itSource Help For Shoot Through Wallsin WarRock Hack Source Code - Hello again, so Im not sure on how to go about implementing the address I have for STW, if someone could give me a heads up I would be grateful. ty
I know that I have to declare it and I have my CH_STW ectect just nee
Showing the 5 most recent posts.