Posts by yash95
60 posts total, newest first.
MHWalker v0.926 - Bot for Vindictus NA and EUin Vindictus Hacks & Cheats - Why does the bot automatically forfeit in "Proof of Courage" It says dungeon taking to long. Forfeiting. I really gotta do this dungeon D:MHWalker v0.926 - Bot for Vindictus NA and EUin Vindictus Hacks & Cheats - I was doing the dungeon "The Unveiling Truth" it didnt skip the maps like it always does. But did say it on the side.MHWalker v0.926 - Bot for Vindictus NA and EUin Vindictus Hacks & Cheats - [QUOTE=l2noob2;5480612]http://www.mpgh.net/forum/267-vindictus-hacks/397351-public-console-na-eu-godmode-ohk.html#post5480184[/QUOTE]
Sorry i meant to say it said Vin.dll is detected. Any SolutionsMHWalker v0.926 - Bot for Vindictus NA and EUin Vindictus Hacks & Cheats - I tried it and it got detected with Console.dll im playing NA version since i dont have Dank 3.0 and cant donate atm.MHWalker v0.926 - Bot for Vindictus NA and EUin Vindictus Hacks & Cheats - [QUOTE=aznchrisx;5477465]Need to wait for approval from an admin. Might take awhile. You can use a previous version while you wait.[/QUOTE]
dont see the previous version anymore
Showing the 5 most recent posts.