Posts by Dushyes
14 posts total, newest first.
Hello!in Realm of the Mad God Private Servers Help - /give <item name>
Example : /give The Forgotten Crown
You don't need item ID Anymore to give
However, if you need ID items for others things, you can check the .xml files in the "db" folderHow to set up fabiano's server First Tutorial :pin Realm of the Mad God Private Servers Tutorials/Source Code - This only works with Visual Studio 2015How to set up fabiano's server First Tutorial :pin Realm of the Mad God Private Servers Tutorials/Source Code - Unknown database 'rotmgprod' if this can help you.
Can someone give me the list of ranks please ?
Can't find them on pserver filesLooking for someone to code a Webpanel for pserverin Realm of the Mad God Private Servers Discussion - I have an idea of Project, I would like to release a panel for ROTMG
(You can ban people in this panel, configure the server from this panel etc..)
Contact me on Skype : dushy(dot)rotmg
Requierements : You must know howis this legitin Realm of the Mad God Discussions - I can't see the URL when I open the file with N++
Showing the 5 most recent posts.