Posts by Infamous Prime
33 posts total, newest first.
Contract Wars Cheat ;)in Facebook & Messenger Game Hacks & Cheats - You are a genuine genius.Dead Trigger V1.4 hackin Facebook & Messenger Game Hacks & Cheats - [QUOTE=thaylam;10225874]So you meant that if I get myself hit by the mini boss I will gain hp? By the way, when will the blueprint hack be completed?[/QUOTE]
I'm apparently not working on it because I've been doing ParkDead Trigger V1.4 hackin Facebook & Messenger Game Hacks & Cheats - [QUOTE=thaylam;10209671]the infinite health doesn't work in the arena of death mode![/QUOTE]
You haven't really tried getting hit by a SPECIAL ZOMBIE in arena mode haven't you...?Dead Trigger V1.4 hackin Facebook & Messenger Game Hacks & Cheats - [QUOTE=Pecans;10187470]So does this mean blueprint ain't working?[/QUOTE]
It used to though.Dead Trigger V1.4 hackin Facebook & Messenger Game Hacks & Cheats - Sorry if I'm late. But yes you can try it with Google Chrome but I've never tried it before though.
Showing the 5 most recent posts.