Posts by Someone4956
47 posts total, newest first.
999 Complete FullProfilein Dead by Daylight Hacks & Cheats - Could you pastebin the 2000x?Save Injector v2.7.2 DBD 4.0.0+in Dead by Daylight Hacks & Cheats - Here's the pastebin for the FullProfile I posted earlier. Just paste this into the txt file and it'll hopefully work fine.
https://pastebin.com/raw/SVDBdMGESave Injector v2.7.2 DBD 4.0.0+in Dead by Daylight Hacks & Cheats - Just have to wait for a moderator to approve it.Save Injector v2.7.2 DBD 4.0.0+in Dead by Daylight Hacks & Cheats - I made an updated FullProfile.txt. No legacies, but should be completely updated otherwise.
EDIT: I actually forgot one thing, and that's the offering for choosing the new map, so you'll have to live without it.
415363Temporarily unlocking all purchasable skins, killers and survivors DBD 3.7.0in Dead by Daylight Hacks & Cheats - It's not patched, however the rule is a touch outdated. You'll get everything except the new stuff added in 4.0.0, that being some Legion Cosmetics, Pyramid Head, and the new survivor.
Showing the 5 most recent posts.